The Treatment Center Now Open 24/7
Be the Exception Counseling Foundation announces to the general public that the treatment center is open 24/7 to the public. Made up of USA and Cameroon based counselors, doctor/physician, nurses, security company, and much more, they offer world class treatment for youths and the society in general, struggling with the following:
- Substance use disorders or drug and alcohol abuse.
- Mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, etc.
- Anger Issues and Stress related issues
- Solve Student violence and aggression.
- Trauma and crisis counseling
- Meditation instruction
- Grief and loss counseling
- Rapid 5-minute drug and alcohol tests to reveal what type of illicit drugs are in the human body.
- Medical health issues like Malaria, typhoid, administering injections, high blood pressure check, fasting blood sugar check, HIV/AIDS screenings, and much more.
- Palliative medical care such as HIV/AIDS care, and much more.
- Detoxification from drugs and alcohol.
We strive to give our clients life skills, mental health care, relapse prevention skills and spiritual/religious tools necessary to enjoy a life free from drugs and alcohol, trauma and mental health challenges. We offer an environment that respects privacy, is therapeutic and non- judgmental with exceptional treatment approaches.
The Treatment Center is located at Cold Source, Mafany Quarters, Limbe.
For any Inquiries, call
651 06 53 47 or 233 33 33 44.
What’s app: (+1) 5120383-6030.